Apprenticeships Matter is a consortium of three well-established, community-based organisations, with extensive experience in delivering employment and training services. Employment Focus is the lead agency and the other consortium members are Jobco and Youth Projects.
The team at Apprenticeships Matter is committed to assisting employers in upskilling the workforce and thereby contributing to all Australians having the necessary skills and qualifications to meet the future demands of our economy.
Apprenticeships Matter provides a streamlined service for employers and individuals to access Australian Apprenticeship opportunities and information.
Apprenticeships Matter’s role is to:
- Provide ongoing free recruitment for employers and job seekers via our free recruitment service www.selectanapprentice.com.au
- Provide you with accurate, current and comprehensive information about Australian Apprenticeships
- Provide you with streamlined support throughout the Australian Apprenticeship, from registration through to successful completion
- Process applications and claims for incentives and allowances
- Provide advice on transfers, variations, suspensions, cancellations and early completions
- Provide support throughout the duration of the Australian Apprenticeship/Traineeship via phone or face to face visits
- Provide ongoing mentoring and support, where necessary, to employers and apprentices to assist in achieving completion
Free Call 1800 005 355